February 28, 2005

Monday morning

4 days in a row of posts - must mean I have some free time. Maybe not.

I just heard some outrageous news from a phone call in the U.S. I was told by highly reliable sources that my brother has been sending me emails, but that I haven't been responding. Let me just say right here, right now, to my whole reading audience, that this is the biggest preverification since...ah, heck, I'm no good at thinking up those, what do you call them, analogies. Or, is that a metaphor? How about that for an SAT question - what is the difference between an analogy and a metaphor? If you answer the question correctly, you pass and go straight to college. All the students that took my mom's class would pass.

The Rocking Fun Zone received some disturbing news this morning, also during the telephone conversation. The Fun Zone learned that readership levels may be somewhat lower than expected. While the Fun Zone appreciates every reader that graces these pages, the Fun Zone needs more, more, more. That is all.

To give you relevant Ethiopian input, the weather here is again rainy - sprinkling, if you will. The garbage hauling boy just stopped by to collect his monthly payment. For 15 Birr a month (less than $2), these guys come with a wheeled cart and take away your trash twice a week. Where it goes, no one knows. All right, I've got to get off with this abbreviated note as my singular employee has arrived for the day.

Ciao,

Ken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home