March 08, 2005

Update

Let me see if I can offer you a ten minute update. I've really got to run out the door. Yesterday, my American colleague and I spent all day cleaning up our data. This involved merging our two spreadsheets, projecting our combined data onto the wall with an LCD, and then going through each variable (column) to find out where our data differed and how we could combine the different elements. It was so much fun, that we continued (after a short break) past midnight, eventually moving the festivities to my living room wall.

The data is awesome! We've put together some really outstanding findings which will be exciting and a bit controversial. Actually, we aren't sure we'll gain publication rights because the data might be embarassing, but then again, it might be a real wake up call. I don't understand all the clinical stuff, but apparently, there are a number of factors that will be interesting to health officials (I'm being deliberately vague because I don't know if I should be talking about this. Probably being paranoid, but I'll be cautious for now).

Anyway, we are going to try to get all that done before my colleague goes back to the U.S. Other than that, we had a big rain last night and the night before, hence the short rainy season has begun. I left my car windows open the previous night and was treated to a wet butt on the ride to work. I have my brother-in-law snooping around town for a "voltage stabilizer" for some of the machines we purchased. I'm probably being bamboozled, but I feel like these machines have been somewhat of a hassle and a definite expense, so I want to make sure that they last a long time. Hence, a "voltage stabilizer" is needed to supposedly protect my equipment from inconsistent current.

Well, I must sign off. Best to all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ayoye said...

Recycling is good, if you are looking to sell your old items go to one of theseannounce motoannounce moto it's better for all of us to recycle what we don't use anymore. read why on my blog, if you don't like this idea, maybe someone else will.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Best Buy said...

Decent page, enjoyed it a lot, I can never get enough of free golf equipment if you can't either check out my site free golf equipment

11:39 PM  
Blogger wpb-2430FF said...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

7:48 AM  
Blogger hplauze said...

I was not sure to expect when I visited your blog. Well I think the information on this blog is great. I have my own blog and I wish I got half as many constructive comments as your blog does. Anyways, I am a teacher at a University and I am always doing research on various topics. This weeks topic relates 100% to your blog. I already bookmarked you for future use. If you want to exchange information I will leave my link at the bottom of this. If you don�t mind I will add my 2 cents to this blog topic once in awhile. Although most of the time I just like to read and see what other people�s thoughts are! (hey I am a teacher!)
Thanks again!golf equipment driver.

8:14 PM  
Blogger All About Golf said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about golf channel, please feel free to visit.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home