February 01, 2006

February 1, 2006 (is this a leap year?)

Good morning Addis Ababa. Let's get a check on the weather and traffic.

Looks like it's going to be a bright, sunny day at 2,500 meters. These morning clouds and cool air are going to burn off by 10:00 am and turn into another blistering day. Defintely SPF 15 and above for all you not blessed with substantial amounts of melatonin. Traffic, I can't see from inside my compound, but yesterday was remarkably congestion free, at least until the sun came out in the afternoon - I think these are connected. No doubt, rain leads Addis Ababans to wake up an hour later and arrive at work two hours later, but clouds and a bit of cool air? This blog think that they answer is, suprisingly, "yes".

What else is happening? The Fun Zone knows why he was slow yesterday - the flu. Come 1:30 in the afternoon, I was down for the count, though I had to keep working given some deadlines. I am seriously considering carrying around a bottle of rubbing alcohol to clean my hands 5-6 times a day. Maybe that will cut down on the number of times I get the flu.

Shucks, looks like it's time to get back to the grind. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home